Almyra Hotel, Paphos, Cyprus
Almyra is a chic cutting-edge luxury 5 star seafront hotel that makes contemporary luxury accessible to all. The hotel sits in 8 acres of landscaped gardens on the Mediterranean shoreline of Paphos, Cyprus.
Almyra is the 21st century reincarnation of Paphos Beach Hotel, Paphos' first seafront hotel dating back to 1972.
The Hotel is only 10 minutes away from the city centre, 25 minutes from Paphos airport, 1and hour and 45 minutes from Larnaca Airport.
Almyra’s sleek accommodation showcases contemporary luxury paired with sea or garden views. All 189 rooms are equipped with satellite TV, room entertainment center, complimentary WiFi access, CD players, minibar, turn down service and hair dryer. Bathrooms include the finest toiletries and bathing amenities. Inter-connecting rooms are available.
Food and Beverage:
Within the Hotel there are 6 food and beverage outlets listed below:
• Notios Restaurant: Experience the purity of Japanese food combined with Mediterranean flavours.
• Helios Lounge Bar: A comfortable lounge service coffee, cakes, cocktails and light snacks.
• Zen Meze enjoy different meals in the meze style.
• Mosaics: Almyra’s main restaurant where guests can enjoy lavish buffet meals, a la carte selections, live cooking and vibrant theme nights.
• Ouzeri: Traditional seaside summertime restaurant for light Greek snacks, local Cypriot specialities and live entertainment.
• Eauzone: Snack on light bites with an Asian twist or refresh with a tonic or tea.
Almyra hotel offers five stylish and naturally-lit board and function rooms capable of accommodating from 2 to 250 people, easily adapted for any meeting type and set up needed.
The hotel complex offers an outdoor main swimming pool, a large indoor swimming pool, a children’s pool, Spa with infinity pool and gym centre facilities, saunas, yoga deck, tennis court, hair salon and a designer boutique.